In need of documentation?

Oct 15, 2008 at 2:19 PM
If there is anyone in need of help to install this product, I can always give you some hints. We are on a tight schedule here so I can't spend any time right now writing documentation but I can give some knowledge of what I learned the inner workings of this tool.

Cheers,
Jan 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Thank you for this product.  I am nearly finished implementing a dependency structure for a build across three Team Projects using this tool.  I have discovered what I can using the source code for the 1.1 BETA as my guide and I believe I am on the right track to get this work, but I've hit a snag.  How do you set up the workspace that the application uses?  In an integration TFS environment I've tried the default values, the path to the user temp folders created by Team Build, and using the path to the Build drop location (I blew away all my builds with that one -- ha!).  What I'm missing here is that it needs to have a valid workspace exclusively for DependencyReplicator but it doesn't seem to know how to do a GET after creating it.  This leads to failures when it tries to retrieve the workspace copy of the DLL for each rule.  Am I missing something completely?  Any insigh into my config issue would be greatly appreciated.
Jan 21, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Nevermind, I was able to solve this problem myself.  I had an incorrect destination checkin path in a rule.